ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear seat removal

EP3 and Turbz
Just wondered how hard it would be to remove the reae seats? I did it on my 1.2 but the bolts that I was undoing took forever and I kept having to wind them out and the back in a bit, is there an easier way for them to removed efficiently?
Thanks James

Take isofix bar cover off, undo the two bolts holding the isofix bar in. Then loosen the bolt holding the seats in. 5 min job.

Make sure you soak the isofix bar bolts in wd40 for a while before attempting to remove them. You can access them from the underside of the car

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
With any torx bolt. The best way is to lube the threads, then hammer the correct size torx bit into the bolt to make sure it's secure.

EP3 and Turbz
I didnt wd40 the threads from underneath last time, think that's where I went wrong. Haven't done it yet though, stepped outside and it was to cold so I wimped out and went back in the house. Thanks for the help though :)