ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Lights :@

RB 182
I Have Bought some Black lexus style lights for my mk2 ph1 clio from ebay, they came off the PH2 model . . . When i wire them in and get the correct bulbs to light up it seems fine until i put and indicator on, then all the bulbs start flashing . . .
Can any one help me?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes.

Put them back on eBay and get rid of them........

However, a dodgy earth, wrong connections, loose wire, crappy manufacturing .. could be any of them frankly.

RB 182
there bit boring i think cause there just all red, the ph2 lights look better . . . they have more to look at on em lol

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
You lost me at '.. Black lexus style lights for my mk2 ph1 clio'.

Sell them to the local chav and put the money to some standard Ph2 clusters. Look 10x better than a horrid lexus style innit type lights.

RB 182
Im gonna see what i can do with em at the weekend , if there still no good ill sell em and see about getting some ph2 lights