ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear light problems!!

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
well today i had a crack at fitting come ph2 rear lights on my ph1, followed fubar's guide step by step finished it put all new bulbs in and now i have a problem, but its only in the right hand side cluster.

when i indicate to go right and press the break at the same time the indicator stops working and if i let go of the break both the indicator and the brake/side light flash.

i had another problem before that when i pressed the break or put the car in reverse or did anything the rear foglight would come one, i took the bulb out and the above problem started:mad:

does anyone know what could be causing this problem? and how could i sort it out?

thanks

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
had a similar problem with mine mate. check all your earths etc. take the adapter out the circuit board too and sand the wee prongs, done the trick for me.

sounds like so loose or faulty connections, sorry i remember i was supposed to help you do this, but i forgot, this problem sorted now?

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
had a similar problem with mine mate. check all your earths etc. take the adapter out the circuit board too and sand the wee prongs, done the trick for me.
will try that when i feel better.

thanks

sounds like so loose or faulty connections, sorry i remember i was supposed to help you do this, but i forgot, this problem sorted now?
havnt had time to check it out, feel ill and cant do anything:(

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
took it to my garage today and he just pushed the clips down abit and did some sort of voodoo and it works perfectly now:)