ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear fog dash light?

clio trophy No56
When i press my brake the rear fog light comes on, just on the dash though, not the actual fog lights on the rear of the car. It just lights up on the dash for about 1 second at the most then goes off??
Ive checked all the lights and indicators from outside the car and they all work fine, just this stupid light on the dash is PI**ING me off, :mad:.

Any ideas anyone???
Cheers

there was a thread that covered this a bit earlier today, think it was basically dodgy contacts on rear lights. whip them off, clean contacts and should be ok. mine does it also so will be doin it at the wk end.

clio trophy No56
there was a thread that covered this a bit earlier today, think it was basically dodgy contacts on rear lights. whip them off, clean contacts and should be ok. mine does it also so will be doin it at the wk end.

Excellent, cheers mate, will give them a clean at the weekend.