ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Badges Off

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well after less than 5mins with a heat gun and a plastic trim tool the rear "Renault Sport" badge is off ready for my new Clio 200 "RS" Badge.

I popped off my clio badge also on the right of the boot lid to clean it up and to also try and figure out what side to put my new one on.

RearBadge03.gif

RearBadge02.gif

RearBadge01.gif

RS6 C7
You could stick a bit of masking tape on the back of the clio 200 badge and stick it on the left to see what it will look like with the clio badge on the right aswell.

Personally I prefer just the 200 badge and nothing else as it freshens the rear end up no end.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Clio badge with the 197 Style RS is as fresh as the 182 needs to be - 200 badge is trying to hard - IMO

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Clio badge with the 197 Style RS is as fresh as the 182 needs to be - 200 badge is trying to hard - IMO

That's what I run with now. I think the new one is too small. Gets lost in the tailgate and it needs the Clio badge, doesn't look dated.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well what side do i go for ?

I know the badge is not level but its only stuck on with some masking tape just to see what side is best.

RearBadge04.gif

RearBadge05.gif

So there are holes in the panel for the Clio badge but not the Renault and sport badges? If that's correct I fancy getting one of the newer style badges

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im going to be putting it on teh left and if i dont like it after a while i will buy another and swap it over.