ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear badge painted

A

amitshah1990

hello people, ive done a search but with no luck. Ive painted my front badge and wheel badges and am just trying to get the rear badge of for painting. I understand it is a matter of taking of the plastic and unscrewing the 3 screws, but then i get stuck i cant seem to get it off. Is there a guide in here, if so any links to it would be helpfull as i cant find it. Or if you have some advice, thatd be great!!! :approve:

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!

Clio MK2 (1.2)
ahh ye, after removing the boot lock the black plastic come off with the diamond stuck onit, now flip it over and force it off,(it wont break) mind you will need superglue to stick it back on tho,

or, you can mask it up and spray straight off,

i took mine off, so i could sand it down properly etc

A

amitshah1990

oh maan why couldnt it be just a pop out like the other one .. cheers for the reply thou mate! Ill prob just leave it i think.