ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear and intermittent front wipers / air con / reverse light - all not working

Monaco Ph2 172
Following up a post I made earlier on a different thread, I have the strange issue of the rear and intermittent front wipers not working, as well as the air con and reverse lights. My service light is also illuminated on the dash with no other lights on.

I read that the service light can be fixed by checking the wires underneath the front seats - but would this effect everything else?

It seems strange that those items are on the same circuit, yet the front wipers work when on speed 1 and 2. All other lights are operational from what I can tell. Radio works as does the trip computer.

No idea where to start. Bad earth? Loose connection somewhere? Relay? I cleaned the car inside and out before this happened so could be water getting in somewhere or I may have nudged something while cleaning the interior.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Cheers. :)

Octavia VRS
same has just happened to me this eveing, Il check my fuses and hope that sorts the problem!