ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-introduction

Clio 200T
Evening all,

Used the forum a while back for some bits but never really been overly active. Mainly used Clio200.net as I had a '10 200 FF Cup which I then replaced with a '13 200T Lux with every option ticked which I took round the Nurburgring 6 days after I picked it up :)
Had that about 8 months or so now so I took it too Paul at RS Tuning a few weeks back and had it mapped to 231bhp/255lbft, how it should have been sold IMO. First one to be properly mapped, a few others have been done but only with a Superchip box.

Anyway, now looking for a 182 to run along side the 200T for the time being.

Found a real nice one not to far from me - 2005 (55) BG 182 w/ both cup packs and only 36k on the clock. Just had belts done and a long MOT.
Will go and have a look at some point this week and maybe have it by the weekend if all goes to plan :)

12010948716_2f7e4cc188_c.jpg
Megane 265 + Clio 200
by Stevo-, on Flickr

14129369322_38bc3e46a4_c.jpg
Nurburgring Trip
by Stevo-, on Flickr

13976224957_76a2605ecb_c.png
200T EDC
by Stevo-, on Flickr

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really like them in black, even more so those black and gold ones you can get in Europe surprisngly.

Clio 200T
Welcome!

Very nice 200, good to see one properly mapped!

Thanks mate :) Yeah I thought I may aswell do it properly... Will be going to Airtec for development of a new front intercooler soon! Probably when I'm all set up with the new toy :)

Welcome back, where are you based.

Im in Purley mate, not too far from Croydon.. wont have much of a chance to drive them too much from February/March next year as I work for F1, based in Biggin Hill and am in progress for a new position with them chartering the planes ect, working for F1 Cargo so if that goes through I'll be travelling all through the season.

Clio 200T
I really like them in black, even more so those black and gold ones you can get in Europe surprisngly.

Black and gold!? Havent seen one of those.. only seen the Monaco GP edition ones which are silver with a black roof and a few other black bits.