ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR CS camping trip 2015

What does everyone do in the day? (srs question)

Play loud music, kick footballs around the camp site, let dogs off leads and generally annoy all the kia-driving caravan-towing OAPs?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What does everyone do in the day? (srs question)

Play loud music, kick footballs around the camp site, let dogs off leads and generally annoy all the kia-driving caravan-towing OAPs?

lol yeah something like that 😂

Seriously though it's just a case of chilling out. Last year someone brought a net and there was a bit of tennis football. But mainly its drinking, bbq and a bit of banter round the fire :up:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'm going to be going to the chop shop butchers next week so if anyone wants some of their epic burgers let me know asap.

They're £5.50 for ten and they are bloody awesome trust me.

You can Paypal gift me the cash over if you want to order some.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
lol yeah something like that 😂

Seriously though it's just a case of chilling out. Last year someone brought a net and there was a bit of tennis football. But mainly its drinking, bbq and a bit of banter round the fire :up:
Rugby ball, @Scrooge trying to further damage his foot, @AlexW being a hopeless f**king failure at kicking and throwing
Badminton in the wind was hilarious. No chance of a rally.

Mini Cooper S sport
Alex was just lying with his face in the grass as I recall!

Is there a list of who's actually coming?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Does anyone want any scottish stufff brought down again?
Plastic £5 notes?

How much does Buckfast cost? I really want my other half to try some, would you mind picking me up a bottle please?

I had asked a collegue of mine who lives in Glasgow but was coming down to my office, he said he was too embarraced to buy it as its for NEDS..

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Do you think they would mind if I started to do some fire breathing and fire poi ?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah will put up a picture later.
55434652.jpg