ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR CS camping trip 2015

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
In.

Going to spend a year deciding on the best tent to bring

Please bring the same one as this year.

You had me in stitches watching you trying to put it away.

Or you have a year to master the art of putting a pop up away.

I'm sure there could be some kind of business in the art of putting these tent's away.
Not yet have I seen anyone able to do it, but the cocky look on people's faces when they put it up in 0.6 seconds.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Please bring the same one as this year.

You had me in stitches watching you trying to put it away.

Or you have a year to master the art of putting a pop up away.

I'm sure there could be some kind of business in the art of putting these tent's away.
Not yet have I seen anyone able to do it, but the cocky look on people's faces when they put it up in 0.6 seconds.

Nearly took my fcuking eye out putting it up tbh.

It's already in the bin anyway. Not sure why I thought it'd be a good idea, I could have put a normal tent up in not much more time (and they aren't hard to put down).

Listerine & Poledo

It's already in the bin anyway. Not sure why I thought it'd be a good idea, I could have put a normal tent up in not much more time (and they aren't hard to put down).

Mattress in the peadobarge.
FTW

Inferno 225 cup

It pop you one in the bollox too ;)

My decathlon £30 number does me, never leaked, plenty of room, unlike yours cookies, I thought you was going to grow wings and f**k off like a moth.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Lol I can't even remember saying that! God knows what we were talking about?
Most prob Alex saying " I don't know who I am" for the eight hundredth time. Lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You found pictures of wimmin.

I did have a video of you trying to remember names but you'd started sobering up a little by that point so you remembered who Matt was.

Listerine & Poledo
Can't wait for next years. Going to be epic!!!

I'm asking the bloke at work to knock up RD-R stickers for the event (imagine the RS-R motif, with a D), those at previous events will get theirs for RD-R '13 & 14

lol Alex, he was well absorbed in the Local paper he found in listerine

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Going by the picture it looks like you were grooming him with inappropriate images.

'Do you like movies about Gladiators'?

'Have you ever seen a grown man naked'?

airplane.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Before I start a new thread, how many of the RDR crew would be up for a jolly boys outing/Beano to margate next year when dreamland re opens?

Hire a coach fill it with booze etc.