ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Old Station Car Park Cirencester

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Afraid not Oli, mines 05 reg and been sat on the drive all day whilst i detailed it. Did it have stripes as i've seen a couple of RBs in Ciren', one with and one without stripes?

Recaro Black Gold 182
Damn, i thought i might have given you your first proper spot, lol, no stripes, cup packed though.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Damn, i thought i might have given you your first proper spot, lol, no stripes, cup packed though.

Lol, i'll obviously have to go cruising around Cirencester at the weekend a bit more often!

i see a woman every day driving a 54 plate RB without stripes,she must be around 50ish

Yeah i've seen that one, i came up behind it on the dual carriageway by Tescos once and assumed it would be another youngish person driving, possibly on cliosport, only to be bitterly disappointed when i sidled up alongside it! I also saw it with 4/5 people on board going into Ciren' one morning!