ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Autumn Clean

RB One Eight Two
Evening All,

Havn't posted any shots of my RB on here for a while. As the weather has been dry over the last couple of days I gave the the 182 a clean. It will probably be the last time for a while as the days are getting shorter and the weather will probably be taking a turn for the worst. Anyway a couple of iPhone pics so excuse the quality. I am waiting to get my new front drivers side fog light fitted after I hit a partridge which smashed the glass, so in the mean time I have covered them both with black tape.

Cheers

Ash

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

Two on the way home from work...

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks really nice mate! Don't think I agree about the silver wheels, they look good but black would look better.

RB One Eight Two
Thanks guys. Like I have said before I decided to keep the silver non-cup wheels as its different.

Mint pal.

Where'd u work, where abouts i mean?

Cheers pal. I work in Royston at a Photographic studio/shop.

Silver wheels make you a hero :approve:

Cheers Revels ;)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Thanks guys. Like I have said before I decided to keep the silver non-cup wheels as its different.

Cheers pal. I work in Royston at a Photographic studio/shop.

Cheers Revels ;)
Thats probably when I spot you on the A505 near flint cross once, prbably crossing ways from each other

RB One Eight Two
Thats probably when I spot you on the A505 near flint cross once, prbably crossing ways from each other

Yeah that would be me mate, go along the A505 everyday, I will have to look out for you, give me a flash if you see me coming...

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yeah that would be me mate, go along the A505 everyday, I will have to look out for you, give me a flash if you see me coming...

Yeah so do I, get on from melbourn turn all the way up to the whittlesford bp roundabout as I get on the A11 to Newmarket.

Will flash if I see you in me fiesta ;)

Looking for 182
That looks absolutely STUNNING!

I need a personalised number plate I've decided. They look so much better with fewer digits :)

RB One Eight Two
Cheers scary squirrel ;) thats exactly what i thought before i got my plate, they look so good on clios IMO

Megane 225 F1
Looks stunning mate.

Is it you that had white turini's on? Or am I thinking of someone else lol.

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys, all the compliments are much appreciated.

Will - I think your thinking of Christopher's RB, he has white turinis...

Megane 225 F1
Cheers guys, all the compliments are much appreciated.

Will - I think your thinking of Christopher's RB, he has white turinis...

No not Chris'. I swear there was someone that got a RB this summer and put White turinis on it. I'm going to have to find it now lol. Clearly wasn't you. Nice to see silver alloys instead of the norm amphasite.

RB One Eight Two
No not Chris'. I swear there was someone that got a RB this summer and put White turinis on it. I'm going to have to find it now lol. Clearly wasn't you. Nice to see silver alloys instead of the norm amphasite.

Haha, yeah deffinately wasn't me. Cheers mate ;)

RB One Eight Two
wow what did u use, it looks so shiney!!
Washed with Megs NXT Generation Shampoo, the best shampoo I have used so far, leaves the RB looking so glossy. Then dried and sealed with Aquartz Reload, I can't recommend this stuff enough, it is amazing!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Reload is very good but it amazes me how little people do to their cars and it comes out like that in a picture! f**k me there are pros that would die for the finished article to look like that in a picture after 40 man hours!

Anyway I think the low light helped the iPhone capture that colour superbly because it looks like it came from a very nice camera!

Looks fantastic anyway mate.

RB One Eight Two
Reload is very good but it amazes me how little people do to their cars and it comes out like that in a picture! f**k me there are pros that would die for the finished article to look like that in a picture after 40 man hours!

Anyway I think the low light helped the iPhone capture that colour superbly because it looks like it came from a very nice camera!

Looks fantastic anyway mate.

Cheers Gally. I agree with the low light helped make it look so clean and captured the colour well as its such a difficult colour to get right in photos, but personally I prefer RB in low light looks much more glossy than in the direct sunlight :)

Yeah your right I do need a name change, how do I go about doing it?