ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - Witney (CS Sticker)

I think ive also seen you driving about if you are the one that I occasionally pass at the lights by mcdonalds. Youre usually coming out of witney when im coming back in from work.

PH2 172
had a monaco blue 172 behind me on the way into oxford this morning, down the Eynsham road, dont spose it was any of you's?

Also, Triki, do you live on 5 mile drive??

I work in eynsham and drive a monaco blue 172, but I dont go down the eynsham road. And this morning I followed a beemer in.

Triki, its usually about 5.45pm-ish.

That's possibly me then Nick, surprised I don't recall seeing you though. Deffo an RB 182 you have seen ?

Saying that I think I have seen you, on the A40 once or twice (duel carriage way part iirc)

Yeah, def RB Blue. They are kind of hard to miss!!

Im usually turning left, so theres a couple of lines of traffic in between and the monacos dont exactly pop like an RB. I'll give you a flash (of the lights) next time.

Yes, in that Ive lived there for about 4 years. Started off in yorkshire and have been sliding down the country ever since.

Actually, who do you use for servicing, repairs and other odd jobs? Not being a local im still trying to find a garage that dont send my car back in a worse state than when I take it in.

Jaybee in Banbury are pretty good. I have a contact there.
Most of my work I do myself though.

If your ever stuck for something, give me a shout I normally know someone who can help.