ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 (with stripes) croxdale N/E

1.2 16v
Was heading through/from thinford must of been close! I remember seeing a flamer sat at that new building site where black and decker was everyday for a couple of months.. (The gates) Meant to write it on here like.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Aye ive worked on that site a few times and was it not a 182 bean you saw? It was always parked near the mini roundabout at the enterance to the estate? ive seen quite a few this week whilst at work.
​Posted them on here but no replys :(

1.2 16v
I think that was it yeah.... In front of like a little portahut site office thing on the left? That'll be the one.

Ha gutted. Spotted one today at Roadchef services.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Aye thats the 1 mate,just today i saw a titanium ph1 had no idea where i was so didnt post it :/ the RB i posted, my mate in his 197 and this shocking 1.4 thing with the worst paint matching ive seen in my life and a bodykit that scarred my eyes lol.
im still yet to see anyone with a sticker like.
where abouts in durham are you from then?

1.2 16v
Tend to see a lot of botchies kicking about the north east like lol!!

Just spennymoor mate like 2 mins from where that new build estate I spoke of above. I'm at the Durham services a lot so tend to see a lot of RS's!

Where u from bud?

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Esh winning mate not far from spenny at all.
i saw a 172 cup at the garage near the lights at the top end.
i posted it on here but no one replied :/
il be passing thinford on monday so if you see a mitsubishi canter flat bed with burnell fencing plastered all over it give me a flash and a wave lol

1.2 16v
Middle of no where eh haha. I Will do... Be hard to miss eh?

Hard to find a decent garage around here, whey a one I can trust. Went to a one in coxhoe to get my belts done an he had an iceberg too up on the ramps so hopefully he's decent! Totally forgot to gets its plates... Too busy waitin for my eyeballs to drop out my head at the price.