ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rb 182, thorley hil,l stortford,

ph1 clio
as title, with private plate, i pulled over thinking u was my mate tom, the realised it wasnt when you went past,

Ellz

Astra H vxr
Haha lol was me mate I saw you stop then pulled behind lol loved your car looked soo clean :p well Low wish mine was that low :p yeah I know Tom aswell tom buitinhous?

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
It's spelt Tom buitenhuis thanks you very much!!!
he has a piper. Same as your old one elz

Astra H vxr
haha tom il never remember how to spell it lol :p , yeah got a piper on :) put a decat on a few weeks back as it sounded quiete quiet with the cat on, but sounds alot better with a decat on :D is your car stripped in the back? i couldnt see very well but had a quick glance as i went past and looked as if it was stripped :p ? when you out next tom ?

Astra H vxr
nope not stripped dude, fully loaded, o rite, did sound nice! miss my old rb,

Elz
oh sweet :) i was too busy looking how low it was lol , just looked stripped, but from what i could see you front seat looked nice? not standard are they ? :D how comes you got rid off you rb? although i could understand as your phase 1 is the nicest one ive seen :)

ph1 clio
haha cheers, rocking recaros!! got rid of the rb as i got bored, have to have a meet up soon with tom n that lot,

Ellz

Astra H vxr
ahhh they did look well nice :) yeah when everyone has a lil meet up il pop down, i aint been to one in ages ,have to get one sorted :) il leave that with tom ;) haha