ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182, Old Woking

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Tonight at about 6.15 ish just along from Ian Allan Peugeot dealership. Didn't catch a reg.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
This could well have Gordini's on it but it was dark so i only caught a flash of blue and a set of anthracite wheels as it went past me.

I often see Carina in her RB 197 along the same stretch.

White clique
This could well have Gordini's on it but it was dark so i only caught a flash of blue and a set of anthracite wheels as it went past me.

I often see Carina in her RB 197 along the same stretch.

ahh dont think i've spotted that one - does it have white wheels?, i've spotted one with white wheels around Byfeet a couple of times.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Don't think it does. It does have a Yozzasport sticker across the corner of the bonnet though so its quite distinctive.

Also caught sight of a white 197 in the gloom the other evening heading from Guildford along the Aldershot road.

Cayman S Edition 1
There's a girl in a RB I've seen a few times round New Haw, but she's a misserable c*w and never waves

SMURF!!!
ahh dont think i've spotted that one - does it have white wheels?, i've spotted one with white wheels around Byfeet a couple of times.

Yeah i have white wheels... so could have been me....

There's a girl in a RB I've seen a few times round New Haw, but she's a misserable c*w and never waves

That aint me though, cos one i aint miserable ;) lol and two i have no idea where New Haw is lol :eek: but i have seen another RB 197 and a red one around too - 197 seem a lot more popular round here than where i lived in essex!!!

White clique
Just a standard 197 - why?

i was 99% sure the RB 197 i saw in Brooklands tesco a few weeks back was an R27 with decals, but also white wheels which made it rather random, and the R27s have the anthracite wheels. I could be wrong though.

SMURF!!!
i was 99% sure the RB 197 i saw in Brooklands tesco a few weeks back was an R27 with decals, but also white wheels which made it rather random, and the R27s have the anthracite wheels. I could be wrong though.

Well i was in Brooklands tesco a few weeks back, but the only decals i have on my car is the yozzasport one on the front bumper.... did you see the number plate? I have a personalised one! :eek: