ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 nr. Eynsham (lots)

Megane 230 R26
A belated post but I keep exchanging waves with a chap in a very clean looking RB 182, at or around Swinford Toll Bridge... also I think I've seen the same guy in Witney.

Anybody on here? :)

Megane 230 R26
Hey :)

I think you may have already posted a spot for me once, or rather we were fairly certain it was me :) Thanks, 'tis nice but has been filthy for ages I gave it a bit of a clean yesterday, wanted to do wheels and tyres today and finish waxing but the mrs has buggered off to work with the garage key, grr :(

Are you a Witney lad then?

I am Witney-ish

Home is in Witney, but i pretty much live with my girlfriend in Oxford. So every morning at the Toll bridge i am on my way home.

Do you know Nick Corne ?

Megane 230 R26
Ah ok that makes sense... you won't see me all the time is I work 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off... so sometimes you'll see me going one way, and sometimes the other, or not at all :)

Yes I know Nick, he's the service guy at my dealer of choice (where my mate Ian is a salesman) and I used to work with his Mum + Brother. How do you know him?

And you had the 182 long? I suddenly started seeing you a little while ago but hadn't before that.

Same here some times you will see me, others you wont. However mine depends on how late for work i am.

I met Nick via some friends a few years ago, he is a spot on lad. By Ian is that Ian Botcherby ? If so i know his Dad and know of Ian.

The 182 was a replacement for a fuel guzzler, back in Jan this year. I started doing more miles (ie oxford and back everyday) So i had it since then, but it was a local car before that.

Megane 230 R26
Same here :)

That's cool, yes that's Ian, he works at Jaybee where Tony used to work as well until relatively recently.

What was the fuel guzzler? Due to all the Botley Rd and Toll Bridge queueing I do I'm lucky to get 27-28mpg out of a tank :(

It was a Mitsubishi Fto Gpx, i was lucky too see 20mpg out of that thing. But it sounded awesome so that made up for it.

I can get 34 approx from the 182 round Oxford, if i am sensible. Dont suppose you were driving a New Megane this morning ?