ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 cup in Crewe

Monday lunchtime - looked well sorted, tastefully modded and awesome in my rear view mirror (I was in my day to day diesel Audi estate)

VRS
in was around crewe at that time but in my ff

did it look like this?:

june2007004.jpg

june2007005.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I have seen another racing blue round nantwich. Bit poor though. White team dynamics multispokes, VERY poor aftermarket stripes fitted wrong, and too thick. Blue flame too. Nearly shed a tear:(

clio v6
Yeh there is a carbon bonnet, and quite a few other bits. List would be rather big so i won't boar you - :rolleyes:

Was goin to post up but didnt get ur reg cus of the shocking rain and me trying to get round the car in front :rasp:

Steve

VRS
Yeh there is a carbon bonnet, and quite a few other bits. List would be rather big so i won't boar you - :rolleyes:

Was goin to post up but didnt get ur reg cus of the shocking rain and me trying to get round the car in front :rasp:

Steve

list then mods fella i wanna know :D

yeah the weather was shocking, everytime i got past someone i got stuck behind another :(

clio v6
Lol - ok, here goes -

Carbon fibre bonnet
Carbon fibre side pods
Compomotive RL satin black alloys
Cut out rear bumper
Full Janspeed exhaust with sports cats and manifolds
Piperx evo air filter
Mk 2 v6 TWR devolpment plenum and injectors and rail
RS tuning custom re-map
Custom re-trimmed sparco tourino 2 seats in blue and cream leather with reno sport logo and door cards 2 match

A few other little bits and pieces 2 but can't be bothered go into 2 much detail.

Thinking of selling soon. Just not sure wot 2 have next. Its on the brain anyways.

You done much to yours?

Steve

VRS
a few little bits yeah

obviously not got the kinda power yours has but heres the list, including cosmetic as well as performance......

VRS
BTB Exhaust
Yozzasport Decat
Angelworks Matched Inlets
RSTuning Remap
ITG Maxogen
Trophy Turinis Powdercoated In Pewter (More flake Than Anthracite)
Cobra Misano Reclining Bucket Seats
Gaz Coilovers
Moquip Braided Brake Lines With Dot 5:1 Fluid
Brembo Max Discs
Carbon Lorraine Pads
Silvervisions All Round
New Style Renaultsport Rear Badge
LED Interior + Sidelights
Road Angel Hardwired In
3/4 Front Plate
Vibe Active 12" Sub
Rainbow Components
Alpine Headunit and Ipod Interface
Boot Floor Dynamatted
Viper Cold Air Feed In Lower Grill
Besting Ariel
Custom Side Badges,Front Diamond and Dash Inserts
Megane 225 Alloy Foot Rest
Justmatts Cliosport Embroided Matts
Painted Calipers
Hillpower Polished Strut Covers
Polished Top Engine Mount
Powdercoated Blue Strut Brace
Dynamat Hoodliner Under Bonnet
Custom Sprayed Engine Cover
Carbon Look Battery Cover and Fuse Box Cover
Blue Hose Covers
Blue Hillpower Silicone Elbow
Blue Samco Coolant Hoses

clio v6
sounds a fair list. From what i saw it looked a very nice motor.

Got a lot of little things similar on mine which i aint put in stereo, brakes, bulbs, detailed parts.

The list is endless.

Nice to know another owner in the area tho.

Steve ;)

VRS
you will have to give me a shout sometime, i wouldnt mind having a look at the ve before it goes, where abouts are you based, im in congleton but hover around the gf's in stoke and i work in nantwich so im always somewhere between those lot lol

clio v6
Yeh no worries, well i live in newcastle but work in Crewe, but i go in the way you saw me, down the bypass then up middlewich road.

Still not sure to sell or keep, its been on my mind for a few weeks so its a 50/50 chance at the mo but not in any rush.

Steve

182 Trophy
Makavelli...spotted you today! on the way into crewe just past the hospital......id just finished work and was driving the other way.

VRS
i hope you didnt spot me 2day as ive not left congleton for work yet lol :)

if it was yesterday then you would have seen me :)

182 Trophy
well i was gonna say you might have missed me as mine had turned into a red shade of salt! lol......not anymore though :) clean for the weekend as the doctor ordered! :D

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
could have been me i went work at lunch time i work in crewe. mines not a cup though. where bout did you see it?

VRS
thats the route i always take to side step crewe centre and nantwich road, i will have to keep my eyes peeled, ive only ever seen an artic blue 182 with stripes down that way