ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Razor Barracuda Headphones.

Shed.
OK, ive taken these things off my mate for a few days as i wanted to see what £70 headphones would be like. I currently use a pair of £30 Creative fatal1ty headphones, which IMO are a real treat for music and gaming, ive always thought the sound was very clear and crisp while giving a lot of bass.

CBA to go into it all, but they are terrible. The sound quality is fooking shite, they have very little bass and my god do they hurt after a few hours of use.

barracudahp-1.jpg

Ph 1 172
i got a pair of skullcandy head phones these ones..
crusher_blk-pinstripe_LRG.jpg

.they cost me a s**t load when i got them in NYC best headphones i have ever had love them.... and there gaming ones are really good as well and work with xbox 360. these ones have a bass control on them as well which you can adjust the level of base and then the allround volume level... these come everywhere with me...and are so loud that even on an airplane at 50% volume with the bass switched off you cant hear the engines. well worth a purchase

Shed.
The barracudas are surround sound and also have bass control. They just done cut it !!!

Those look awsome, how much are they ?

Always thought Skullcandy HP's were more of a fashion statement, and no about SQ.

For SQ you can't beat Sennheiser/Bose.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i'd recommend beyerdynamics dt770 80ohms. you won't believe how good they are.

no pc 'surround sound' headphones are any good, even the turtle ones are s**t. i've tried most of them and none of them even compare to the beyer's.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I've had some Sennheiser PC-150s (I think that's what they are) to use on the PC for years and they've been great. Were about £40-50 I think new (brother in law got them for me for an Xmas pressie though).