ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random Act of Violence on the Trophy..

RX7 FD
Sorry, but that aint a kick - I know, i've seen one on a 6 week old Fiesta of the missus... that's either a breeze block, or you've hit a post. Or of course, been hit. End of the day - who cars - it's gotta be sorted. £800 seems a good price, but certainly spec the place doing it though mate - you want a mint job - and make sure it's warrantied for at least 3 years.

Lifetime Warranty and the cars they do there are very nice. 61 plate S5 being done there today as well as a Porsche being restored.

Fook. Can it not be done paintless then ?

The chap reckons that you cannot do it without breaking the paint.

Gits...any CCTV in the area?

Unfortunately not pal, semi rural!

That must include paint for that price to blend it in - other wise it's too expensive

Yea that includes the repair, painting and blending and VAT.

www.renparts.co.uk
We repaired a car a while ago which was much worse than that. We had a new qtr fitted & painted for £550.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I really really wish I had. It just makes me sad seeing the T with that kind of damage when I didn't do anything wrong :dapprove:
Gutted.

And I know the feeling.. this morning a guy in a van went to cut a corner accross my lane, new front bumper needed :(

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
This is completely s**t, what an utterly stupid thing to do. I reckon traffic cone as Sir Dave has said. How much $$$ in the end?

Its a pity they weren't playing drunken sleeping policemen!

P.s. Dave I didn't know you shaved your legs :D

Black 172
Maybe I'm missing something but isn't a traffic cone 1) reflective (he probably would've spotted them with it) and 2) light enough to make that amount of damage from a traffic cone "surprising"...

RX7 FD
This is completely s**t, what an utterly stupid thing to do. I reckon traffic cone as Sir Dave has said. How much $$$ in the end?

Its a pity they weren't playing drunken sleeping policemen!

P.s. Dave I didn't know you shaved your legs :D

Mate my legs are silky smooth....

I am getting it done for £500 CIH, the T goes in for the work next Monday!

He's not lying to you mate, will require at the very least a thin skim over with filler to get the shape exact.

Yea I had a few quotes done and they all said the same thing.

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Maybe I'm missing something but isn't a traffic cone 1) reflective (he probably would've spotted them with it) and 2) light enough to make that amount of damage from a traffic cone "surprising"...

1) Not if the reflective cover has come off

2) A toy one maybe, they are weighted at the bottom.

But I agree I guess Dave would have seen it

Good job on the legs Dave lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Mate my legs are silky smooth....

I am getting it done for £500 CIH, the T goes in for the work next Monday!

Yea I had a few quotes done and they all said the same thing.

Nice price- Spot on for the money-

My bodyshop are doing the following for 600-

Full front end- bonnet & wings blended, Wing mirrors, reat quarter & rear bumper ~ 20 hours labour-

I would say if your front end is looking tatty- tidy that up as well?

S

RX7 FD
The same guy said for £850 he would: Do the repair, bonnet, drivers door (has some marks on) rear bumper. All blended in etc.

Very tempting but unsure due to more chomping into the house fund. I might wait and see the kind of job that he does on the repair before commiting to further work.

Mk1 16v brooklands
f*****s, I had my wing mirror kick off the night before fcs on my valver once, I went abit mad and I've never seen red like that before. But that made me flip out