ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code

Clio 1.2 16v
Hey all where do i find my radio code for the original stereo putting the car back to standard and am missing the code anyone got any ideas?

clio 16v
renault.. may charge you 25 quid.. piss take tbh but people say you can get um on ebay.. bit dodgey though

Clio 1.2 16v
am selling the car on tues lol and vaux wnt the radio code lol not paying that looks like there not getting it haha

It's in your service (or owners) manual, inside the front cover.
Mate you are Da s**t bruv lol

Nice 1..

Fcukin about with my fuse box today and took the stereo one out and it was asking for a code..
Didnt have a clue where it was until you just said....

Ur a star

Clio 172 LHD
If you have to go to Renault, see if you can read it upside down from their paperwork and then don't pay them the £30 the robbers ask for. They had £2000 from me for carious jobs and still wanted to charge me. I laughed as I drove past 2 weeks ago and they have gone bust and closed down :)