ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code needed ASAP

Williams 3
Worked fine when I done mine.

Was quite an old cd player/radio though. Don't know if the newer ones are any different?

No I know that but I need to take my dash off and want to remove it incase I trip the airbags.

What i was asking is that because I have an aftermarket HU how do I do my radio code

I don't mind doing peoples codes but please please please please please keep it in this thread and out of my pm :)

xx

NickMelson = 4374

172cup
I don't mind doing peoples codes but please please please please please keep it in this thread and out of my pm :)

xx

NickMelson = 4374

Sorry i got halfway though the thread and pm'd you then read it sorry :D
But thank you for the code :D

172cup
Rrrrr your a cutie :)

Your code is 4374

Press number
1 - 4 times
2 - 3 times
3 - 7 times
4 - 4 times

and then hold number 6

:eek:

Sorry to keep bugging you but i just plugged it all back in and it just says code it wont let me enter any code every time i press a button it beeps at me....

Does it say Code or 0000

If it says Code turn it off and while its off press and hold 2 & 5 it will play music to you and about 10 minuets later will ask you to enter the code

172cup
Right done that came up so entered code and it said OTHERS now plays music put bleeps every 15/20 seconds...

Edit: Legend done it :D Thank you so much :D

Last edited:
  clio 182
Thanks for the quick reply Rob, tried the code but it didnt work, does that mean somebody has changed it?
Any advice appreciated, cheers lee