ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue, White Turinis...and shock horror proper pictures!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
no mate, cheap daily this one so no need to really, just more grief for another quick car i dont need so engine wise its stopping standard. keeps the insurance and the fuel use down a bit and the temptation for licence loosing fun out the equation as well. although tbh its easy as it is to creep over into the dark side of the limit, good little lump in it :)

i have a whiteline for it and thinking of replacing the coilovers for the standard shocks with eibachs at some point maybe but not sure as yet as i love the stance as it is, so may stick the vmaxx i have in the shed on it instead.

either way its just being kept clean and tidy and well maintained aside from that

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
fraid so chap, but its destined to be a dull daily am afraid so no point going mad on it....well unless I get an itch

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
rofl, your more than likely right mate, hence I refuse to get in one ;) the F7PT will do me for boost for now :)