ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue; The project thread

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments :)

I'll even take Dans' as a compliment ;)

My other 2 sets are living in the garage at the moment, along with the seats, steering wheel, suspension, old brakes, exhaust and old spoiler.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry but the red F1's looked mazin.

If you happen to sell them........

Potentially later this year, keep an eye out for them ;)

Fitted the s**tty skoda splitter today. It doesn't look that bad, but I much prefer the ktec one :(

5438481409_a26e1382d0_z.jpg

new splitter by mjenic, on Flickr

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Quick update :)

An opportunity to swap my buckets for some recaro's came up, and since I will be using the car to commute from next year I took it up.

I do miss the buckets, and the harnesses when pushing it, but these make you look a lot less of a prick around town or in tesco's car park :rasp:

Took a quick picture, need to clean the car throughout really.

IMG_0870.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
LOL

its just the alacantra stuff under where my wrench was, I'll brush it all neatly next time ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Little update:

Got some new brackets today for my R-ARB, the old one's had become bent so the engineer who made them sent me some thicker one's with a larger gusset. No on car pictures unfortunately

Old
b134721b.jpg

New
a3493fe0.jpg

Also went out with a few of the lads last Saturday and Greg took some larvley rolling shots :cool:

5572445426_a2afbc2768_z.jpg
IMG_0930 by feirny, on Flickr

5571855115_8165fdf75c_z.jpg
IMG_0929 by feirny, on Flickr

Off to cadwell tomorrow which should be fun :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Why are the red f1's up for sale? :(

Making funds to spray the 2118's red?

Trying to save up as much as I can atm, pointless having them sat in the garage doing nothing :(

Someone's on there way to pick em up now

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I really can't get away with the ride height mate, think the reverse rake is spoiling it a bit :(

Still a nice motor though mate

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So are you no longer going to be tracking this car? Looks nice btw

I'll still do trackdays, but need it to be commutable in really as I'm starting at huddersfield uni in September :)
Buckets are not cool away from the track :dapprove:

Cheers :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
FFS I was hoping the wheels would be still available at the end of the month when I got paid :(

:dapprove:

I dont get the big thing with the wheels, over the last years I've had quite a few comments or message's saying if I ever sell yada yada, but they are just some cheap £100 f1's that I got PC'd on the cheap.
You could get yours done :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Little update.

Went to cadwell last Sunday and it seems my gearbox has developed a whine :(

Can be heard here in the video that Greg aka feirny not me took at 38 seconds:

[video=vimeo;21971671]http://vimeo.com/21971671[/video]

Changed the box oil today but its still happening so am going to look into getting the box refurbished and a new clutch at the same time next week, want it done for the ring trip next month.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
^ Likewise, had no problems with the plod because of mine either.

RB's looking schexxy fella, love it.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
looks spot on with the new plate. can i ask what the exact measurements are please?

Just used the guide in the guide section mate :)

Just had a read through, lovely car unlucky about the 'box whine hope you get it sorted soon.

Its going into a local gearbox place on Friday, they have offered me a drive in drive out service for £560 cash. Gearbox refurb and new valeo clutch.