ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing blue,so cheap why?

Artic Blue 182FF
i'm thinking about buying a clio sport. i just cant help notest that if its a 182 racing blue there alot cheaper than say your black or silver? is there a reason for this?

F&B

16v>Cup>25Anni>Cup>320cdM
I'm sure I'm teaching you to suck eggs here, but it may also be because you are looking at 182 Cups rather than 182 FF with Cup packs.

The 182 Cup came in Inferno and Racing Blue and resale values will be lower because they have a lower equipment spec.

Cheers

BMW M3
Racing blue arent cheaper than the silver models. There was over 1000 Titanium models produces and only 400 odd racing blue (someone will know the exact figures).

To be honest price wise there shouldnt be any difference bar the liquid models.

Da

Less
As above, the ONLY racing blue's that should be cheaper than silver/black etc are the Cup versions. The full fat ones are still priced slightly higher. ;)

M2 Competition
I'm sure I'm teaching you to suck eggs here, but it may also be because you are looking at 182 Cups rather than 182 FF with Cup packs.

The 182 Cup came in Inferno and Racing Blue and resale values will be lower because they have a lower equipment spec.

Cheers

Exactly what i was going to type. Silver seems to be the cheapest ff, then black. Racing blue ff's go for a fair bit more than silver or black.