ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Owners!

Nissan 370Z
Its a janspeed exhaust!
Will have my rs tuner here on tuesday! But really wanting some springs to be honest!

320d
I was impressed by the eibach sportlines I had on my 172. Get a decat, that'll sort out the quiet exhaust.

Nissan 370Z
Well i took out the large tube to the right of the airbox and the induction noise sounds so much better!
Met up with a member from here and took him out in my car and he said its pulling very well..which i guess shows motor depot can change a cambelt!
Dont fancy decatting it to be honest! Will ruin the noise.
Rs tuner will be here tuesday..then matched inlets and im done i reckon.

Nissan 370Z
Say when my rstuner comes, and i reprogram the ecu..etc...when all thats done do you simply remove the rstuner or does it stay attached to the car all the time...as if it comes off again surely you can just sell it on then you have basically paid like £50 for a remap?

Nissan 370Z
So basically i get the rs tuner, unlock it, download the map..etc..then i have effectively an rs tuner...sell it back on and my car has been remapped for like £50?
That seems a cheeky way to do it.

Nissan 370Z
for those who have rs tuners..
is it as simple as putting in my vci..waiting for it to be unlocked.
Plus the rs tuner into the car...with my laptop?...then do a fault code checker..if all ok then download the most up to date map and away i go?

RB One Eight Two
and I thought my RB sat high! The rear looks too high. Nice exhaust btw, same as mine :cool:

PS 200
surely its the angle it was taken at...i was laying down and the car is raised up a level cause of the garage>?
The only angle that could explain the height is this one ;)

rbmedici.gif

It does look strangely high at the back for some reason... in both pics so it can't be the angle of the photo.

I'm betting it's got the wrong springs on the back.

Nissan 370Z
Well ill jack the car up and see if i can tell what springs they are!
hopefully ill have some lowering springs though soon.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well i met up with a member from here last night, and his car was no lower and it was a 182 also.

Sure?

I genuinely believe that car is too high, must have the wrong springs fitted, or it is filled with helium balloons?

White clique
not only does it look high at the back but the camber looks out, looks like the wheels are pointing in a bit like a Citroen 2CV Dolly?

Evo 8 MR
Forget wasting money on RSTuner (for now) and matched inlets, suspension and brakes are the most important!

That back end is ridiculously high btw.

Great, now we'll have another 20 seperate threads on why is it so high, how will I sort it, where will I buy springs, what springs, how much will I pay......

White clique
medici999 - can you post up a pic of a ruler in the gap between wheel and arch, just to see if it is a camera trick?

Nissan 370Z
right, im a bit worried now!
shall i actually get a ruler and measure the gap from the top of the wheel to the arch...any idea what it should be?

Nissan 370Z
Right, i have measured from the top of the rim inline with the centre cap, just to the arch..i measured from the rim as other people may have different size tyres..its about 140mm