ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

raceland coilovers

clio 182
Check your bolt spacing, should be 58mm. Rides bumpy and back breaking. Car looks good though :)

Have you got Raceland coilovers? its just i have had them for almost a year now and in my books they are on par with standard but gives you 'lows' as they say!

clio grande 1.2
Check your bolt spacing, should be 58mm. Rides bumpy and back breaking. Car looks good though :)

lmao are they realy that bad i wouldnt of thought that many people would buy them if they werent up to anything but i will probably still get them just for the price that they are thanks .

e92 330i
Yes I have raceland coilovers. They are nowhere near like standard. It depends mate, smooth roads are fine just abut bumpy, but if your on a road with a few imperfections you know it. I'm still happy with them but my eibach sportlines where better for comfort, just not low enough. Defo get um, if you don't like them, someone on here will have them.

clio grande 1.2
Yes I have raceland coilovers. They are nowhere near like standard. It depends mate, smooth roads are fine just abut bumpy, but if your on a road with a few imperfections you know it. I'm still happy with them but my eibach sportlines where better for comfort, just not low enough. Defo get um, if you don't like them, someone on here will have them.

thanks alot mate realy appreciate it they cannit be much worse then my standard springs i have now mine are terrible haha

E30 325i & 172 Cup
Ive got some on my car, but its got a gaz dampers on the back. They seem fine to me, but ive never driven a clio with anything elso on so cant compare them. Im just down the road from you and dont mind taking you round some corners to give you idea of how they handle :)

clio grande 1.2
Ive got some on my car, but its got a gaz dampers on the back. They seem fine to me, but ive never driven a clio with anything elso on so cant compare them. Im just down the road from you and dont mind taking you round some corners to give you idea of how they handle :)

yea i live in wardley just down the road from washington

I've had them on my cup over a year now and they just started clunking when moving off and parking, apart from that they've been bang tidy for what they cost imo.