ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race exhaust for 172

I need a new exhaust and am wanting a simple lightweight 2.5" system with single silencer and decat pipe.

So far I have been looking at Pure Motorsports, K Tec recessed Supersport, Oreca Motorsport exhaust and have heard about the Yozza Race but can't seem to get any info on it.

Which one offers best in regards to value and craftsmanship as I assume they will all sound similar having only the rear silencer and all offer similar performance gains?

Any advice most welcome.

Obviously cheaper to buy second hand but they see to hold their value well and you lose your lifetime warranty with some places when you are not the original owner.

I do like my pms exhaust
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419505948.248001.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419505973.875351.jpg

PMS was my favourite too. Slightly more expensive than the K Tec but looks to have better mounts and also lighter. The Oreca is expensive too.

My current one is blowing like mad at the centre section so is really boomy. How hard are they to fit as I could do with one as soon as possible in the new year. When do they re open?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
PMS was my favourite too. Slightly more expensive than the K Tec but looks to have better mounts and also lighter. The Oreca is expensive too.

My current one is blowing like mad at the centre section so is really boomy. How hard are they to fit as I could do with one as soon as possible in the new year. When do they re open?

IIRC the PMS system is pretty east to fit guide on the PMS website too.

Open again on the 5/1/15 according to the website.
http://www.pure-motorsport.co.uk/clio_shop.php?cat=8

Ah well I will just have to drive around with a blowing centre section as I am away for 2 weeks as of the 7th so unless they can post on the 5th and it arrive and be fitted on the 6th.