ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAC Trackstar on the V6

Just bought a 53 plate v6 255 and just wondered if any other 255 owners had subscribed to it and how much it is, etc?

if you buy it new its £195 for a lifetime subscription, and its none transferable. Probably best to give them a ring on +44 (0)8705 561712

Clio v6

When new you get a £195 for a lifetime subscription voucher valid for 6 weeks from date of purchase.

Oh dear :-( Had my forgetful head on and my six weeks has lapsed. Does that mean Ill pay £325 after the first year then?

53? plate? Mines a 54 plate and the original owner never registered it, so I had it activated from the point I took ownership.

Quote: Originally posted by JJ172 on 14 March 2005

53? plate? Mines a 54 plate and the original owner never registered it, so I had it activated from the point I took ownership.
sorry mate didnt look at the usernames, in the first post it said 53 plate :p

Just send the vocher off with a cheque and try your luck???? postal service is terrible nowadays ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Will be sending mine off tomorrow ... £195 lifetime is good deal when you consider its £120 a year on subscription. Ill be keeping the V6 for more than 3 years ... or else the missus will be having my b*llocks for earrings ;). That and the fact that the car is f**king wonderful :D.

3.0ltr V6

Ive got a 52 plate V6 and no-one had activated it before me. I did this when I bought the car 11months ago and they accommodated me on the 195 lifetime price!