ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r34 connector

keg

What is this? i have a fault on the clio some times its good and it starts some times the immoberlizer light flashes goes after a few turns of the key then other times it just turns over a few times stops keeps doing this then evetually stats once i tell its its goin to get burnt lol PLEASE HELP :mad:

Clio 172 Cup
oright just if you look for a couple of my cup wont start posts on here we have been having the same problems

keg

oright just if you look for a couple of my cup wont start posts on here we have been having the same problems

have you sorted yours yet? its driving me crazy now cause some days its fine then when it comes to wanting to start first time it doesnt :mad:

Megane dci 130
Its the white connector in the fise box behind the passenger headlight.

Carries some very important feeds.

keg

well poped into renault today to see how much a key way just incase got talking tohim says it might not be the key so my mates goin to plug it me into he diognostics machine on saturday see whats wrong hopefully see whats wrong with it. and can turn the engine light off for the cat whilest hes doing it