ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** R32 Detail -Swissvax treatment** Lots of pics!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
no! Couldn't even be assed cleanin the vee! Enough detailin till i'm back from spain.

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
Ali, what about putting it though a car wash....................

My mums always impressed.

Andrew

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice work, I really need to learn how to use these products but scared I fcuk it up. Nice R32 although I would have it in blue or silver.

ST
Excellent detail Ali as usual. Picked up some tips for washing my brief now as hardly anyone details red cars, so maybe ill invest in some of the products you listed.

Wash your mouth out son...

DSC01061.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

Octavia VRS
Good read matey. Your old boy's car looks lush!

I want to tackle my engine bay but have no idea how to do this. What's best products and procedure?

ST

I want to tackle my engine bay but have no idea how to do this. What's best products and procedure?

Engine bays are a bit of a grey area matey...

Tho small amounts of water, engine and machine cleaner and a few old microfibers should sort it out...

Never jet wash or use a hose tho..

Always cover all electricals with plasic bags and tape to be on the safe side too..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Engine bays are a bit of a grey area matey...

Tho small amounts of water, engine and machine cleaner and a few old microfibers should sort it out...

Never jet wash or use a hose tho..

Always cover all electricals with plasic bags and tape to be on the safe side too..

To be fair, it's the dampness not the wetness that causes the issues esp on shi tty french motors. I jet washed the old mans, from a 3ft elevation (Porch) and it's been fine. Then again thats a VW Tank!

Not doing much detailin from now on. couple a month max. Still need to do the winter detail on the vee, But it's getting respray'd before then so...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The beauty will need a rest after the 'hard ride' up north