ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick I-phone Q

Leon Cupra 300
What do i need to get unlimited i phone use? if you know what i mean?

do i need unlimited data in my contract or wifi? or gps? dont understand it...

and where do i go to browse applications?

thanks

Wifi is free. You need unlimited data. Most contracts come with it as part of the contract these days.

iTunes has the apps store, as does the phone

You can get unlimited texts and data if you top up £15 a month on o2 PAYG!

Oh and people who don't put iPhone correctly should be banned from purchasing :dapprove:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
iPhone PAYG has free wifi and data bundle for the first 12 months, £10/month thereafter. On pay monthly, its included in all iPhone tariffs for the length of the contract.

The free wifi relates to wifi points around the country, 9000-ish places in the cloud agreement IIRC. So can use the wifi in pubs, coffee shops etc within the agreement. This has no affect on your ability to use wifi at home, mates etc or anywhere you know the wifi login details. In places with no wifi, you use your data bundle to access the net. GPS is free.

I don't have a iPhone contract, I have a normal o2 pay monthly contract with unlimited data bolt, there is a wifi bolt on available but I don't want to pay for that. I bought my 3GS on PAYG but use my pay monthly sim in it. I can't use free wifi in pubs etc but I'll save £185 over buying a pay monthly 3GS :cool: