ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

QUICK HELP OMP WHEEL BOSS

Dru G

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Hi, I thought changing my standard wheel for a momo wheel would be easy but purchased an omp boss - virtuall the same as momo one. How on earth are you meant to get the airbag connectors through the hole at the bottom of the boss so they sit in behind the horn push which is where I am sure they are meant to sit??????

Dru G

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
They do fit just need a bit of persuasion

There is no way the black plug which I think is the cruise control plug will fit through - I can get the airbag ones thru as I noticed you can take off the tops. No way the black plug will go through tho and there is no way I can cut it off.....

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
A little may need to be opened up with a file, it only needs a mm or so, it takes minutes.
​plus, seperate the front and back sections to make your life even easier.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Just fitted an omp boss to my ph1 and it all fitted though the hole fine. When I was looking for a boss there are 2 types for Clio...172 and 182. My air bag connector is orange and only just fitted though.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
For the millionth time, buy a Momo boss and you will have zero problems. This has been covered so many times, there is no way if you search it will not come up.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I don't get the problem with the OMP, unless mine was an off one, I never had a problem. Fit the cruise connector through first as it is a very tight fit, then the airbag and horn connectors. Close the airbag connectors before you push them through.