ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Clean Up, Few Changes + Lime Green!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Had a quick wash this morning and haven't posted up any pics of the recent work i have done so here she is:

New 6000k HID Bulbs
Matched Inlets
Fluffy Dice
Carbon Engine Cover
17" Grey Superturismo's
Lime Green Diamonds
Grey Rear Badges
Grey Mirror Caps
Lime Green 2.0 16V
ClioSport Decals

Still waiting for wheel decals to arrive which are green diamonds also going to be painting brake calipers green 2morro, along with the rest of the engine. In January im also having the front and rear bumpers painted. All comments welcome, Enjoy Bondie.

19112009052.jpg

19112009053.jpg

19112009055.jpg

19112009054.jpg

19112009056.jpg

19112009060.jpg

PH1 V6
looks great mate, think the green works well... just dont go ott with it tho because a few simple bits make it look different and classy but too much would soon make it look tacky.

Very tidy car though buddy... i like

ibiza cupra
that green goes quite nice. suprised me to be honest. didnt think it would work but it does. not too lary. i like.

S23

The Cleee-O
That looks awesome! The splash of colour has given it a really nice edge. I like a lot! :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Don't think the Grey works with the silver mate, sorry.

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Cheers brocky! ebay mate £19 posted, pain in the ass to fit mind, whole bumper off jobby!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Lol how the fook he get his hands in ther lol, bumper is a piece of piss to take off matey!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Please take the charm dice off. They look stupid if your car isn't scene.

Take the stickers off and it'll look much tidier too.

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
really really like this mate, shame there not 15" or 16" inch wheels though. would of finished her of lovly.

Yeah they only cost me a oner so cheap!

Please take the charm dice off. They look stupid if your car isn't scene.

Take the stickers off and it'll look much tidier too.

Lol dice is an on going joke with a mate of mine and na i love the stickers!

get rid of the greeen diamonds .. looks awful x

They are marmite but i love them!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Everyone on here has something dangling from there nowadays. It looks cack on near-standard Clios IMO.

Agreed, wheels are too large a diameter (not to mention I'm no fan of the style anyway) the stickers fail, it's too high and has 0 stance, that's the only way you might just about pull of the dice but tbh even with all those changes they'll probably look out of place.