ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question about my i-pod touch

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
When i add albums to my i-pod, none of the song names or artists names show? I have to type them all in and it takes ages:mad:

Whats missing off my computer that isn't reading the song names??

Ideas:S

172 cup
Are they just coming up as track1, track2 etc?
Does the song name show up on your pc?
Try adding them to itunes first, see if they show up there, then add to ipod?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
In theory when you put the disk in Itunes should source the information. Thats the extent of my knowledge. lol

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Yeah, when i put the disc in it says track1 ect.......

All i do is plug my i-pod into ther computer then insert the cd and it comes up.track1 ect..... then i list all the songs and names and import the cd.

Also i don't know how to add albums??

All my music is added to playlists:S

172 cup
No all orginal cd's. I haven't got wirless connection so can't connect to i-tunes.

Or do i not need wireless??

Couldn't say mate, all my computers are hooked up to't'interweb in one way or another. I'll try disconnecting the lapotp form the web and see what happens if i add a new cd.

Your putting the cd in your itunes library first right? Are the track names coming up?
You can then add them to a play list or drag and drop them in to you ipod (once connected) the names should go with them. Are they not?

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Your putting the cd in your itunes library first right? Are the track names coming up?
You can then add them to a play list or drag and drop them in to you ipod (once connected) the names should go with them. Are they not?

Yeah the names are on my i-pod, but after i have typed all of them up via the keybord!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Think so, i'm using the programe that came with the i-pod so yeah i suspose.

Don't really know how to use it properly quite yet

RB 197 fatty
i tunes needs an internet connection to get track names and the album martwork. without a connection it just says track1, track2 and so on.

DCi
How do i connect to the internet then?? what code, pin, do i have use??
is itunes on a computer that has the internet? it should just find stuff itself if so.

If you want to kind of force it right click on any song and click get album artwork - it should then say you need to sign in with your itunes account to get the artwork then there will also be a place to register and away you go

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
My i-tunes wont connect to the internet. It says the network connection was refused? It says make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, then tyr again??????????

WTF

I've been trying to connect since christmass lol:mad:

Stick to playing tapes. lol

Sounds like a firewall issue, and as said above track names and album art are downloaded by iTunes connecting with its servers. If it can't the only way to get the the track listings is to manually type them in or use something like MediaMonkey (which still needs the internet).

DCi
do you know what kind of firewall you have? you will have to find something like an allow list or permissions or something like that and then you will have to add the itunes program to it

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
I-tunes is in the exceptions list on the firewall and i still can't connect:S

Really pissing me off now as i can't use the i-pod to it's potential.