ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

put a deposit on a 200!

GTD, Lupo
Tried to warn you ;):rasp:

My seats are as good as new - And I'll be glad to wager I'm significantly heavier than you ;).

Get a warranty claim in sharpish !

Hehe

It was bound to happen to be honest. I have looked at all my jeans and i just cant work out how it has has happened. They look like little snags in the cloth on the part that is under your nees. Think i will leave it and see if it gets any worse.

Paul

Mk1 Ph3
Dammit Gorms, yours is a beauty! Liking the white body black rims, wish I had the same on my Mk1...oh wait I do ;) Would take me a seriously long amount of time to save up for a 200!

Clio 200
how can you hate them? they look like snowflakes :eek: and definate improvement on the standard.

I think i've settled on getting black speedlines.

That looks good, i think the 200/197 really need a spoiler of some sort imo
I've decided on a cup spoiler put my name down on the group buy on 197.net already

In your opinion of course.

Now I am not saying they are not a "nicer" wheel than the standard ones but I would not put them on my car I really don't like them.

good luck with the new car though

182 & Porsche 986
Each to their own :)

I've ordered black speedlines today & the boyf' has orded the same car aswell but with white speedlines and recaros :eek:

His & hers :eek:

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
claires right, today i ordered my glacier white 200 cup white white speedlines and recaaaaros.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Please tell me you chose the reg's one letter apart lol

Can't believe you have gone for it Dan! Congrats :D

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I thought id struggle to get one despite knowing i can afford it.

To get finance you basically need to have a job youv been in more then a few week, work more ten 16 hours a week (classed as full time some how?) and not expecting to be made redundant.

I wasnt even asked any 'financial' questions.
I was shocked.

Now do i order a cage?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I thought id struggle to get one despite knowing i can afford it.

To get finance you basically need to have a job youv been in more then a few week, work more ten 16 hours a week (classed as full time some how?) and not expecting to be made redundant.

I wasnt even asked any 'financial' questions.
I was shocked.

Now do i order a cage?

a cage for your 200? yes definatly, i got mine from naith, hes in le mans atm but message him when he gets back, sometime late next week i think.

lynden