ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulls to the left...

Clio 172 Track Car
Hello guys...
My 172 ph2 has been poly bushed and has coilovers in the last 18 months, I thought the suspension would be pretty sound but it pulls to the left a tad under acceleration and jumps to the right a bit as you left off more than I'd expect for a tad or torque steer.
Anyone diagnosed a similar issue or any ideas?
BF

Listerine & Poledo
It wont be torque steer. Not unless you've done some serious engine work anyway.
As said, get your alignment checked and done by a proper alignment shop, it's worth doing even if you think you got it right when refitting parts

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Because you've said its been polybushed I'm going to assume your referring to the wishbone bushes as well as the arb bushes? If so are they power flex ones that need the sleeve welding in on the wishbone? That's where I'd be checking as they are prone for failure.