ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

psp onto virgin 50mb problems

172 mk2
afternoon chaps

having problems getting my psp wireless set up. can 'see' the router with 100% signal and i know the password is correct but keeps flashing

'exchanging key information.'

then at the end says

a connection error has occurred
the key information exchange timed out

its the first type of psp. any ideas??

thanks guys

182FF with cup packs
Have you made sure that you're using the right type of encryption. I can't remember off the top of my head if the PSP-1000 (which I assume is what you mean by "first type off psp") supports WPA-2, it may only support WPA.

Having said that, I have no issues connecting my psp-1000 to my netgear wireless (but I can't remember if I used WEP or WPA2) that is a Virgin one (DG-834 IIRC). So it's probably a settings issue.

Also, which it may depend on what version of firmware you are running as to what wireless options you get. I run a hacked firmware, but i definatly fremember on being able to connect with wireless before I loaded it.