ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project stealth

Renault Clio 1.2
My main aim for my car is to make it look nice and clean by just keeping it simple but different. Ive only seen it done a few times on here so i thought id give it a go. I have barely done anything to it so far apart from changing the grill to the must have rs grill carbon wrapped the badges as a quick fix to the stealthing haha. Im just looking for some ideas for things to do, i have got a few things in mind but nothing drastic as I'm not wanting to spend much money on a 1.2 i think its pretty pointless! Here is a quick daft picture i took earlier!

image.jpg

My plans:
completely colour code
metal number plates
chrome indicator bulbs
new bulbs + boot light housing
tint side repeaters (maybe tail lights too)
maybe window tints and sunstrip

i need some more ideas, will post more pictures and stuff when the weather improves! Let me know what yous think

Last edited:
All the above with few carbon wrapped bits such as the interior strips, possibly spray alloys black, skoda splitter £15 on ebay and should be decent, i know about the money situation, can't afford to do anything to mine.

Renault Clio 1.2
Yeah man sounds good to me! I was going to buy some 18" 182 alloys which had just been refurbed and resprayed black but they were 400 quid and i just couldnt push myself to buy them! Haha

Renault Clio 1.2
To be honest i wouldnt even know what size they are meant o be i was just going of his add, the guy seemed pretty clueless when i was asking about them mind. Thats kinda the main reason i didnt buy them because something just didnt seem right. Can you get a nice set of 182 alloys for around 200 like?

To be honest i wouldnt even know what size they are meant o be i was just going of his add, the guy seemed pretty clueless when i was asking about them mind. Thats kinda the main reason i didnt buy them because something just didnt seem right. Can you get a nice set of 182 alloys for around 200 like?

mine arent perfect, got a couple scuffs but it doesnt bother me :)