ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Hey, I resent that. I'll have you know I'm a college student and rock a roof rack.

More poke than viagr
Because hes quite happy to have a Fake Bash at anybody else who has some coppies when theres no real need

???now im really confused?? Ive never had a bash about someone having fake wheels???? Why would i do that when ive got some lol!?

Red center caps arrived today :D

Iceberg 172
Meaning Christopher, for all the confused ones! LOL

Nah, I think he means me! I have a pop at people with Lenso's... they're bloosy awful... but proper fake's (CH's, LM's) look good imo... fake RS's are never going to look good.

I think he has issues with me! LOL at him tbh.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
nothing unique about it...... and ive only ever seen 2 panda 100bhp and one belongs to jesus

More poke than viagr
Right its been ages since been on here, membership ran out and didnt want to pay £10 just to keep this one thread going lol. Anywho, seems as though i dont need to pay again?

Been quite a few updates since last been on here, didnt really get much done over the winter as it was too cold and wet to do anything, but last couple of weeks have been busy on this again :)

Done the headlights yellow (for snow driving ;)), found a little black splitter in the middle of the road....so fitted it lol! Then lost a fog light cover in a snow drift, got smashed to pieces, but been repairing it last few weeks and its almost ready to go back on now :)

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

Camber on front wheels :lol:
DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

Dont worry the front end isnt staying like this, just temporary. Currently smoothing out my prodrive splitter, again its 90% done now just got maybe one more light coat of filler then wet & dry the whole thing ready for primer :D Done it all the work myself and really really chuffed with it! Will upload pics later of progress.

Pics from a local scooby meet, didnt get many as we got bored and left lol.
Midlandsmeet2.jpg

No this is not me!
Midlandsmeet3-1.jpg

Midlandsmeet1-1.jpg

And now these are the latest pics, taken couple days ago.

Got a lovely new custom exhaust.....but wheres the silencer??? :evil: Is quite loud, but has got a lovely sound! :cool:
DSC00719.jpg

Video from previous owner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScyGkFZwBKs

Then fitted my genuine prodrive oil cooler :cool:

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

And then without the bonnet......(very dirty engine bay i know!)

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

And then lastly a couple of pics from night out in brum

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

I know it probably wont go down well on here again, but i dont really care to be honest! :rasp: In my opinion this is the best it has looked!

More poke than viagr
Still got to lower it a lot more, but waiting till ive got a couple of days off so i can strip the coilovers down and get them unseized :(

And also got a cusco 6 point rollcage that im currently spraying bring silver :)

Also going to see if i can get any more free parts while im at prodrive lol! :eek:

Exposed oil coolers are going to be the big thing this year, you saw it here first!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Why the f**k have you got your oil line hanging out?

Is that you stood by the car? We look a little similar..haha

More poke than viagr
Why the f**k have you got your oil line hanging out?

Is that you stood by the car? We look a little similar..haha

Because both wont fit behind, and it looks cool ;)

No thats my mate, he's also got a scooby though. The pic taken from inside the car, thats his.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks great, Tom. What a superb transformation. Amazing what a bit of time and dedication can do.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Because both wont fit behind, and it looks cool ;)

No thats my mate, he's also got a scooby though. The pic taken from inside the car, thats his.

You could easily get it behind. You know some chavs gunna give that a yank..lol

Turbo conversion, keep the smooth bonnet and lose the spoiler and your onto a winner.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Still got to lower it a lot more, but waiting till ive got a couple of days off so i can strip the coilovers down and get them unseized :(

And also got a cusco 6 point rollcage that im currently spraying bring silver :)

Also going to see if i can get any more free parts while im at prodrive lol! :eek:

Exposed oil coolers are going to be the big thing this year, you saw it here first!

PMSL. You mean apart from thousands of other cars since the 70's? Bosozoku were doing it before most of us were born, so it's hardly some new trend you've discovered.

Rant over, I think the car's ok. It's running the risk of being a bit try-hard now, if I'm honest. Between the stickerbombed foglight, 'F*ck The Police' sticker and the oil cooler, something's a bit wrong.

Ah well, it's your car. I just think it needs to be paired back a bit. AND DITCH THAT AWFUL GAY WING. ;)

More poke than viagr
Looks great, Tom. What a superb transformation. Amazing what a bit of time and dedication can do.

Thanks mate :D

PMSL. You mean apart from thousands of other cars since the 70's? Bosozoku were doing it before most of us were born, so it's hardly some new trend you've discovered.

Rant over, I think the car's ok. It's running the risk of being a bit try-hard now, if I'm honest. Between the stickerbombed foglight and the oil cooler, somethings not sticking right.

Ah well, it's your car. I just think it needs to be paired back a bit. AND DITCH THAT AWFUL GAY WING. ;)

Yeah i know but you dont see them around much, i think its going to get bigger tbh. Already a couple of people started doing it on other forums (after me ;))

Yep wing is coming off for meet at end of feb, so couple of weeks. But i think it might go back on afterwards....kinda liking it atm i have to admit.

Front end is going to look completely different soon, just finishing bits off and then all going back on, fog light cover, smoothed splitter which will also help to get the front scraping again :)

Like the wheels and the stance is fairly decent. Aside from that I'm not really sold as Chris says it's a bit try hard and lacking cohesion IMO. Don't keep kidding yourself that your Bozo/Kaido racer style oil cooler is innovative in the slightest though lol

Oh and the plates look s**t, some small square import format ones will look better IMO.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Needs moar splitter.

I think this guy must've been on your forum to copy you... look at the external cooler!

Bosozoku-11.jpg

More poke than viagr
Like the wheels and the stance is fairly decent. Aside from that I'm not really sold as Chris says it's a bit try hard and lacking cohesion IMO. Don't keep kidding yourself that your Bozo/Kaido racer style oil cooler is innovative in the slightest though lol

Oh and the plates look s**t, some small square import format ones will look better IMO.

Yeah i cant decide where to stick the plate? Got some US size plates on order and some plate surrounds but dont know where to put it? Suppose over foglight cover is the usual place isnt it. Will see when splitter is on
Needs moar splitter.

I think this guy must've been on your forum to copy you... look at the external cooler!

Bosozoku-11.jpg

That is truly epic to be honest! I only mean that you dont see exposed oil coolers on non bozo style cars, and never seen one on a scoob before.

do like that tom, very well, keep up the work

Cheers, still got a way to go but should be ready for Hellaflush UK.

Got a lot of parts for it now, its just finding the time to fit or paint things when studying a degree and doing 2 jobs! Roll on summer for the light evenings :D

More poke than viagr
Grill that i cut out and then smoothed out. Leaving off for now though as i like the look without it

DSC00711.jpg

Cusco 6 point rollcage - soon to be bright silver

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

And the foglight cover, fell off in the snow over christmas. Then found it at the side of the road 4 weeks later! Was completely smashed and scratched but almost ready to go on now :)

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

Splitter is in the same condition now, very nearly ready to go back on :D Havnt got any pics of it on this camera though :/

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Do the cage a lairy colour...:D

Edit or red. Will stand out and look good against your centre caps..;)

Not keen, but you know that. I don't understand the oil cooler thing - if my Clio failed an MOT on having a crack in the bumper (apparently it was sharp so could cause damage to a pedestrian...) surely the oil lines will fail the Scooby?

More poke than viagr
Do the cage a lairy colour...:D

Edit or red. Will stand out and look good against your centre caps..;)

Yeah might do red, think i might have some red lying about aswell :) Will have to see

Not keen, but you know that. I don't understand the oil cooler thing - if my Clio failed an MOT on having a crack in the bumper (apparently it was sharp so could cause damage to a pedestrian...) surely the oil lines will fail the Scooby?

I know what you mean, and not trying to argue with you (its the law that i think is wrong), but what difference is a rubber hose going to make? If i hit a pedestrian, i think a small rubber hose is going to be the least of their worries! and its not going to cause any more damage is it. Will take it off for MOT, but got almost a year till then anyway :)

...imagine trying to get an MOT on a Bozo car like the one above! lol!