ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

More poke than viagr
Not been much progress recently as still got the clio and waiting for it to sell to free up some funds.

Got the steelies through and fitted them....looked rediculous lmao!!! So back up for sale now :dapprove: As pics will show, there was no way they would fit lol!

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

Wheel bolts are D1 spec. Had no probs with them so far, but i want red ones now lol ;)

Fingers crossed these sell at weekend and then using the money to purchase a cusco 6 point roll cage :cool:

New plan, once car sells either getting Corvette C4 sawblades from USA (if still available) or some BBS LM's in gold with red center cap, bolts and other red accents on car :)

More poke than viagr
yeah i know lol! Nah havnt got the money for a kit lol, trying to spend less than a grand again. Budget modifying FTW!

are the wheels 5x100? how much do you want for them? pm me please, i've tried to msg you but your inbox is full

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
on its arse with them plastic bolt on archs forget there name they always look s**t hot.

More poke than viagr
Sorry for full inbox! Got someone collecting on friday for 575, but if anyone can beat that id let you take them

Stagecoach Ticket
There w**k tom haha good luck getting it sorted m8! been tempted by somthing jap myself for a while now

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Facepalm, think about what your doing rather than wasting money. PLEASE x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FLOL!!!

When ''being different'' bites you on the ass. Who the f**k are you planning on selling them too exactly??

Turbos.
Shame. Could have tucked them under some rivet arches. Or even 22b arches, as you can get a kit for 4 doors...

More poke than viagr
FLOL!!!

When ''being different'' bites you on the ass. Who the f**k are you planning on selling them too exactly??

Well ive already sold them and made £100 profit so wouldnt exactly say it bit me in the ass ;)

More poke than viagr
just sold the clio tonight, so money is going on these.....

!BseliDgCWk~$(KGrHqUH-CkEvEs)9l,BBL4CctVcYQ~~_12.jpg

Money from clio, and selling the wheels means ive now got enough for these, coilovers and cusco roll cage, so should all start coming together in next few weeks ;) keep an eye out

Fitted big red tow hook on back, and tinted rear lights red today aswell. Going for the blue and red theme

ROFL.

Sell the non-turbo.
Buy a turbo. Spend the sh1t mod money on insurance.

If you want to 'scene' it, poor paint stripper over it for the rat look.

FLOL!!!

Bloody old men! Lol.

Tom's Clio was epic. Not everyone can be the same with turinis and painted badges.

Scene FTW!

Si

RS Clio 172
I like where this is going, I'm just not sure on the colour of the car itself. interested to see progress though!

More poke than viagr
Ever thought of a career in sales?? lol.

Would love to buy and sell wheels, ive made money on all the wheels ive owned so far, and never had to buy a set of tyres in 2 years! :cool:

Afterburner Vortex backbox would be ideal on that, angled exit jobby

Ive already got an exhaust, not 100% what it is, but looks great and was cheap :) apex performance was on the box?
Bloody old men! Lol.

Tom's Clio was epic. Not everyone can be the same with turinis and painted badges.

Scene FTW!

I loved the clio!! It was bloody brilliant!

thanks guys :D still weird to think its gone now, but so proud of what i achieved. Never thought it was possible on my budget :)

thought u didnt want gold wheels :S

ssshhhh lol, still undecided on silver or gold centers....

More poke than viagr
bidding on this atm, 7 hours to go!
warped.jpg

And also just bought one of these, always wanted one for the clio but couldnt as they are threaded

4308_1_b.jpg

Stagecoach Ticket
boot is cool!

not a fan of the wheels though think the vett turbines would be better theres alot more wheels out there mate make sure ur 100% before buying but you have some taste so iam sure you will get a nice set!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Because it's none of my business what he does. It's his car and he's enthusiastic about it so it doesn't matter what I think.

Dinasaur. Lol I think it's funny when kids mod cars and think there original, I haven't seen anything new done in over 10 years. Trax this year proved my point aswell.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Because it's none of my business what he does. It's his car and he's enthusiastic about it so it doesn't matter what I think.
Dinasaur. Lol I think it's funny when kids mod cars and think there original, I haven't seen anything new done in over 10 years. Trax this year proved my point aswell.

so what was the point in saying "i'm just going to be nice" ?
thats like it was a chore and you had thoughts otherwise... just no point in saying that really....

and i was on about peoples reactions / attitudes to modifying on this very forum, not the ideas..i agree, SOME ideas are new, MOST have been done before but there are the odd few that come up with something special. congrats on being old though.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Cheers. No 1 is getting any younger fella. But I'll always have taste in cars.

And my comment as is every elses is a gauge for the lad to go on so he can see if he is on the right track.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. No 1 is getting any younger fella. But I'll always have taste in cars.
And my comment as is every elses is a gauge for the lad to go on so he can see if he is on the right track.

taste is unique, everyones is different
i am sure tom gauges his styling on our opinions, if he did he wouldn't have ended up with the clio he did, it would have just been the same old

i am retiring from this thread now, please have it back tom
xxx

More poke than viagr
lol no worries neil, im used to people telling me not to do things! You know the saying, i heart haters!

The way i do cars is never going to please everyone, i could put some rota's on, or cover it with rally stickers like everyone else with scooby's, but that would be the easy option. I'd rather do something different, use different parts and try and achieve something that I like. I know exactly what i want in my head....and if it turns out anything like that then its going to be sweet! :D ......and of course ive got a modest budget to do work with aswell lol!

Need a new center section for exhaust as the old one is so rusty and corroded that i cant bolt the back box on to it lmao! thats jap for ya! :rasp: