ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project: Red Matte Devil!..(RMD)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It does look a bit like the colour of a red S reg corsa in those pics but I'm sure it will look better in da flesh.

Flame Red (172)
2012-02-11 14.03.39.jpg2012-02-11 14.03.26.jpg

Some photos with my phone..;)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
:S Why didnt they strip off the mirror caps, and seperate the handles to spray them.

Matt on a full car will be a bit of a nightmare, you'll never be able to polish it without special compounds. Is that a single stage? or a base coat and dull coat lacquer?

Taking the door handles apart is almost as hard as changing a headlight!

Flame Red (172)
Hello,

I already did a couple of remote tuning with ( superchips..), but still feel that the car(172 MK II, 2003 Model) need more proper tuning.
They advice me with LIVE tuning , but the problem nobody can do it HERE (QATAR).

The car have the below upgrades:

1- high compression pistons 11.5
2- Group N cams .
3- 182 manifold.
4- Decat.
5- JMS intake manifold.
6- KTR recessed Exhaust.
7- Matched inlets.

Dyno graphs are attached....i tried a loooooooooot for find somebody around for live tuning..but none found..

i really need serious advice base on the attached graphs.....i'm willing to fly anybody to Qatar to do the live tuning here!!!!..

Cheers,

F.Bejaoui

Attachments

• graph-II-.JPG
    graph-II-.JPG
    318.2 KB · Views: 40
  • graph-I-.JPG
    graph-I-.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 47
  No car
Yeah that looks good. Didn't know what to expect but it looks good. Paying for flights and a hotel lol that's a big opportunity for someone that know how to do it!

182 track, Mk7 ST
I love this! It looks awesome and tbh I strangely like the spoiler although a trophy one would look good too ;)

Good power already too and some good engine mods

172/1.2/E30
Did you speak to Henk regarding mapping? You could ship/fly the car over to Europe for mapping if money is not a problem ;)

172/1.2/E30
fastchip.nl! He does custom mapping based on logged data you'll need to send him. Maybe he is coming over if you'll pay him enough ;) You could seriously ask some of the tuners on here.