ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, it's delayed until May/June, but rumours are that it could be set back until December! WTF.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Delayed again? Ffs just stupid now.

I think I'll be holding off for a while anyway tbh. Really into FM5 lately building my own cars is a massive part I enjoy that's lacking in this. Just hope it delivers in other areas.

Another delay :/

Drive Club is currently £15.85 from shopto so even though the reviews arn't great, it'll tie me over for a bit.

RS Clio 182
Well disappointed with this further delay,but its the right thing to do if it aint finished. Ive pretty much finished the offline mode in Driveclub,and im not buying any add-on packs for it - so i went out and bought Grid Autosport for PS3 yesterday! Really impressed - the racing is very good & AI really competitive...you can set the touring car race weekends to 15-20 lap races and theres practice & qualify aswell. Will tide me over for a month or so.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Another delay :/

Drive Club is currently £15.85 from shopto so even though the reviews arn't great, it'll tie me over for a bit.
I'd rather have a minor infection than play that again. What an awful awful game.

Kawasaki ER6N
May 8th release date confirmed by a few sources although nothing on the PC website that I can see.

DCi
I've played it on PC now I don't know if I should get it on PC or PS4

I have a wheel for PC and I'm not sure if it works for PS4

Logitech driving force GT

PC graphics are awesome and the feel with the wheel is miles better than Assetto Corsa imo

DCi
the sign of a good car game when driving around in the rain on your own is still fun
NdcIx6X.jpg