ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

Not a 320d
Ive been tempted to get this for so long but I just dont know. Its the realism factor I cant be bothered with. if I could use it with a controller then id be happy. But This whole steering wheel thing is pretty gay.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I use my wireless 360 controller on the PC. If the game supports it then it works perfectly. Whether it plays better thar a K+M is up to you. If is not supported you have to download software and setup profiles for different games.

Last time I checked you couldn't get access to Project Cars anymore until release.

I havent played this in a while but when I did play it the xbox controller wasnt really supported. It worked and was usable but the dead points and sensitivity was all over the place and no way to change. Hopefully someone with a latest build can pop in and correct me.

I use my wireless 360 controller on the PC. If the game supports it then it works perfectly. Whether it plays better thar a K+M is up to you. If is not supported you have to download software and setup profiles for different games.

Last time I checked you couldn't get access to Project Cars anymore until release.

Totally agree but have you tried to play Sonic generations on PC with K&M? s**t is haaaard lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Totally agree but have you tried to play Sonic generations on PC with K&M? s**t is haaaard lol

Nope lol. I've been using it for Windows navigation (through Xpadder), GTA IV, Max Payne 3 and I Am Alive up to now. Tried Farcry 3 but didn't like it!

Clio 1.2 mk2
No you can't get access to Project cars anymore, also it can be used with a 360 controller and it works okay. However the best experience is with a decent wheel.

Evo 5 RS
Funny this should get bumped. This was just released.

No disrespect to anyone waiting on FM5 but, going on this trailer it might be that Project C.A.R.S s**ts all over it ten fold.

[video=vimeo;69691304]http://vimeo.com/69691304[/video]

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Does look pretty good can't say it looks like it pisses all over forza myself. A lot of it comes down to how the game plays and the cars feel and the tuning and modifications etc.

Awesome!

I think Forza is good in a different way - I certainly play it more for the drifting and customization than normal racing.

Can't wait for this to come out though - any ETA? I noticed we still can't buy into the beta thing :(.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
That's because it's an alpha still, and no more now til release probably. They had all sorts of issues with the FSA.

Won't be out of Alpha til probably end of April. Release at some point either end of 2014 or some way into 2015. Nothing's set in stone at the moment.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Wow, that looks and sounds great. I haven't played Forza 5 yet but it seems a bit of a let down and I'm already fed up of Turn10's/Microsofts sh1t regarding dlc.

Maybe this can buck the trend when it comes to consoles as with Gran Turismo, Forza has had it's day.

EED49DC5148D8A3F8043BE48EBD0DAD4F8B8BD12

Evo 5 RS
Why has nobody uploaded this illegitimately. I'd happily pay but I missed the window and now I feel like I'm missing out lol.

Someone send me their install folder :p