ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with iPod touch

Nothing at the mo :(
Hi all, recently got a iPod touch and most of the time it don't react to movement so apps like ipint and lightsaber don't work. Sometimes it only works ifi restaty and 5 times out of 10 that don't work. Am I doing something wrong

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Sounds faulty? Take it to a local apple store or from where you bought it to have them check it over. Mine works perfectly every time so this don't sound right.

Either back to Argos for a replacement then, as long as you've got your receipt. Back it up on iTunes before you go then you'll be able to add everything back easily.

Or to an Apple store and they'll probably replace it on the spot too. Just book an appointment online with a Genius at your nearest store.

Im going into brighton on saturday so im booking a appointment with the genius thing

Will they send it away or will i get a repalcement?

They'll plug it in and have a look, if it's the accelerometer (which it sounds like it is) they'll just replace it with a brand new one there and then.

They don't send it away.

oh sweet :D yeah argos will probably just give me grief :D also gives me a excuse to go to brighton :p good for shopping

Also whats a accelerometer?