ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with Blackberry Facebook App

1.2 16v Dynamique
For all the facebook for blackberry users, is anyone else having problems with their facebook apps today, mine keeps saying its having trouble communicating with facebook servers and then saying my session has timed out and logging me out, anyone else having this problem or is it just me lol

Cupra
For all the facebook for blackberry users, is anyone else having problems with their facebook apps today, mine keeps saying its having trouble communicating with facebook servers and then saying my session has timed out and logging me out, anyone else having this problem or is it just me lol

I am having the same with the iPhone app. Facebook problems then.

Bus w**ker
If you're still having problems getting logged in use your screename instead of your email address. Worked for me and the app (and site) now let me get back to spamming the internet about how I've just farted etc.

Bus w**ker
Oddly I don't seem to be able to comment on anyones status update, or see other peoples comments on them, made via the iPhone app but everyone else is fine and iPhone app users can have no problems with mine. Is this a crApple conspiracy? :(

Audi TT
Yeah I get the "this user is unavailable for this action" or something like that if I try and comment on some people's status. Like you said it tends to be if they did the status via their iBrick.

Bus w**ker
From what I've read it's down to an issue with the iPhone FB app, but I'm not sure how that would affect the BB app TBH.

1.2 16v Dynamique
Yeah I get the "this user is unavailable for this action" or something like that if I try and comment on some people's status. Like you said it tends to be if they did the status via their iBrick.

Yeah I'm getting that message too, reckon it must be a problen with the iphone fb app as my bb app is working fine now