ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with 182 climate control

Clio 182
Hi all,

Got an issue with my climate control/heater. It doesn't start blowing properly until 10-20 mins after the engine's started, which is a bit of a problem when you're trying to de-mist the windscreen.

Anyone got any ideas what the problem is?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
My fan packed in last week. Then the battery went last night, got a new one and the fan works fine again. Might be worth just disconnecting the battery or trying another and seeing if that helps.

Clio 182
My fan packed in last week. Then the battery went last night, got a new one and the fan works fine again. Might be worth just disconnecting the battery or trying another and seeing if that helps.

I think my battery's on its way out. I've got another issue (trip computer resetting when the temperature drops to near zero) which is allegedly down to a duff battery. Got an issue with the CD player (starts beeping and then turns itself off) which could also be related.

****ing Renaults. Never had anywhere near this many problems with the Fiesta ST.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I think my battery's on its way out. I've got another issue (trip computer resetting when the temperature drops to near zero) which is allegedly down to a duff battery. Got an issue with the CD player (starts beeping and then turns itself off) which could also be related.

****ing Renaults. Never had anywhere near this many problems with the Fiesta ST.

My trip computer was doing exactly the same thing so another battery might be the best thing to try first.