ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro Race 3'd Monaco

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
After giving the car a wash yesterday and a quick polish this morning I thought I'd get some better pictures with the new wheels.

SDC10634.jpg

SDC10632.jpg

SDC10633.jpg

SDC10631.jpg

SDC10629.jpg

SDC10630.jpg

As it stands atm current mods are BMC CDA, de-cat and stainless system. Its on Eibach Sportlines, TD Pro Race 3's and the rear seats and spare wheel etc removed. Cup spoiler and Skoda splitter. Little mods include LED sides and Iridium blue indicators up front, silvervisions in rear, LED brake lights to match cup spoiler LEDs, all interior lights are also LED and future plans include Coilovers, Cams, matched inlets and maybe some booooooooost!?

172 Cup
They 15's or 16's mate? Looks pretty good on them....not usually a fan on that style of wheel on a clio but suits yours nicely!

1.2 16v
Not sure if I like this or not! I like them in some pics, then in others I just can't fully decide. As long as you do though.

Keeping them white?

Ph1 T
really liking monaco's wheels look good. needs more lows and different exhaust and be spot on IMO :)

I love those wheels but not a fan of the way it looks at the moment. I think coilovers will help which you've got planned :)

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
+1 on this. Bring it to a meet soon so we can have many Monacos!

I always miss meets because I'm offshore, or the organiser moves the date then I can't make it. Tbh EofE don't really organise many meets.

really liking monaco's wheels look good. needs more lows and different exhaust and be spot on IMO :)

Exhaust was on the car when I brought it, it may not look that nice but it sounds good!

Wheels are different, but different is good.

Cheers bud, agreed different is good :D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not keen on the wheels, never have been. Might look better lower. And I absolutely despise that number plate spacing.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Are those front grille's painted silver? :dead:

Yes I brought the car like it and tbh I prefer them grey to black.

Not keen on the wheels, never have been. Might look better lower. And I absolutely despise that number plate spacing.

Coilovers are on the shopping list. It wouldn't be a private plate if it was spaced properly :p

Love great. Really nice wheels!

CheeRS mate :D

182 Turbo
Is this going to be another thread where a lot is promised and nothing is delivered?
as allready said you should set on your desired path because there is no point doing cams and matched inlets if you're going to go boosted. Nice Monaco though, rapidly becoming my favourite colour.