ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Privilege insurance – Great price, recommended

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Privilege insurance. You have to have 5 years no claims but they where almost £100 cheaper then any other insurer (Greenlight coming second)

08 Corsa VXR -- Fully comp, with 5 years no claims protection. Legal cover and courtesy car £405!

That’s the lowest I’ve ever paid on any car!

Defiantly worth a look if you have 5 years or more N/C

Doesn't need to be 5 years or more to get cover with them. I used them last year with 2 years no claims. Aplan beat them this year though.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Yep you right. Just seen on web “if you have more than 5 years no claims we guarantee to beet your renewal quote”. Not “you have to have 5 years no claims”. I got it mixed up with esure.

Sorry. Still the best deal by far I found

LY V6 with Recaros
They were best for me last year, unfortunatley their renewal wasn't so great.

I've used them last 2 years, way cheaper than anyone else - although think they prefer us older drivers :)

My renewal price from them just in arrived 460, but I always just cancel and start a new policy online. This comes in at 296 fully comp but I chose all the trimmings for 387 with hire car, legal cover and protected NCD.

The bonus is that they pay referrals and you get £70 cashback, making mine 317 :)

Clio 1.8 RSi
Cheers, just got a quote and its saved me £100 and thats for FC insted of TPFT which was my previous best quote :)

Purchase it throug quidco and you will get sevnty quid cash back too. apologies for spelling just back form corp and am trashed!
-A

Clio 172 mk2
ill prob get shaffted next year then

Unfortuanately you will

I found Priveledge the best for my 172 this year but I know they'll put £100/200 on my renewal next time so yet again i'll have to move.

Problem is I'm now running out of decent quotes so my 172 ownership is kinda limited now...I refuse to pay over £400 to insure it