ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Preston purple wheels black non sport.

DCi 100
Yeah was me was up using the library at UClan and having a nosey at freshers

Putting 450 miles a week on it ATM otherwise the wheels are about 6 shades brighter when clean. Gimme a shout or a wave if you see me about again aye

Oh and where's best to park somewhere around 53degrees?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You at UClan then mate? Will keep an eye out, I'm up there every few weeks to see the missus.

Around 53 you're best going up the road and doing a right; plenty of spaces usually opposite Derwent (?) halls.

Down from 53 there is 3 hour parking outside "the warehouse" halls. 1 hour behind them. Just up the road 2 hours.

Hard to get spaces in term time, few other places aswell. But you can always park for free once you know the places. Knew loads by the time I left!

DCi 100
My class time is all on the Myerscough campus just above the M55 north of Preston but will be at the library when I can for resources and stuff.

I'll have to have a good look next time I go for those ones lads cheers ^ ended up paying £3 over the road from blockbuster and grounded out the front of the car in the worst carpark ever the other day >_<

i will give you a wave next time. I give my girlfriend a lift home from uclan most days so im driving round town till she finishes. do you go to meets curtis?